Table of contents:
- How to Upload a new episode
- Adding Episode Information
- Editing Episode Information
How to Upload a New Podcast Episode
- To start the upload process click on the Upload New Episode button on a show's landing page.
After clicking on Upload New Episode you'll be taken to the Episode Info page. This page is where you can add your podcast media, episode information, guests, and resources.
- The Clipping Studio is disabled while initially uploading an episode, or a transcript is being processed.
- Note: Resources have been moved from their own tab to the Episode Info tab.
- To upload episode media click, or drag and drop, to upload using the Upload Episode box.
- Once a file has been selected the system will begin processing your episode media.
- A status bar will be displayed in the Upload Episode box to indicate upload progress. See image below.
- While your file is uploading you can add your other episode information!
Warning: Navigating away from the episode page while an episode is uploading may result in a loss of data.
Adding Episode Information
- To add episode information simply click on the form fields and begin typing. The system will warn you before leaving the page, so don't worry about losing progress!
- To add Guests navigate down to the Guests Module and click the + Add Guest button. This will allow you to add your guest information.
- To remove a guest click on the three dot icon and Remove
- Note: you can add multiple guests.
- Adding/Managing Resources is below the Guests module and works the same way!
Saving and Scheduling an Episode
- Once you have added your episode information clicking Save Changes will save the information and put the Info tab into View mode.
- In view mode you can access the Preview Episode, Share, and Schedule/Switch to Draft buttons.
Editing Episode Information
- To edit an episode simply click on the field you'd like to change and begin typing. This will trigger the page to be put into Edit Mode.
- Once in edit mode you can make as many changes as you need. Clicking Save will update your episode with the changes.
- To Undo Changes and reset the content to your most recent save, click the Undo Changes button in the Edit Mode bar. Before undoing changes the system will ask you to confirm you would like to do this!