When using Casted as a podcast host you may choose to syndicate your podcast to particular services (i.e. Apple, Spotify, or Google).
This guide will help walk you through the steps to syndicate to some of the more popular listening services.
The RSS Feed cannot be distributed to listening platforms until at least one episode has been published.
➊ Complete the RSS Settings in Casted.
Select the show you wish to submit to the listening platforms. On the left navigation bar, select Manage Collection.
Complete ALL fields and select Update once complete.
Note: Tracking URL prefix is optional.
➋ Submit to Listening Platforms
1. Visit the Apple Podcasts Connect page.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID. (If you do not have an Apple ID, you can create one here. Please note that there will need to be a payment method on file to validate the account.)
3. If this is your first time accessing Apple Podcasts Connect, you will need to select Get Started and set up your account.
4. Select Add New Show, and then Add a show with an RSS feed.
5. Paste the RSS feed URL into the field, then click Add.
6. Complete the Content Rights and Show Contact sections and Save.
7. Apple will then process and validate your show, which can take several minutes. Once the show has been processed, you can Submit for Review.
8. The approval process can take up to 72 hours. Once your show has been approved, you will receive an email notification.
1. Visit the Spotify for Podcasters page.
2. Scroll down the page and click Claim Your Podcast.
3. Sign in with your Spotify account. (If you do not have an account, you can create one here.)
4. Click Get Started, paste your RSS feed URL into the field and click Next.
5. Review and Submit
6. To verify ownership, Spotify will send an 8-digit code to the email address associated with your RSS feed.
7. Click Send Code. (Note: The code expires after 1 hour.)
8. Once you receive the code, follow the instructions to enter the verification code.
9. Complete your show details and Submit.
10. The approval process can take up to 24 hours. You typically will not be notified when your show is added, so you will need to watch for it.
1. Visit the Google Podcasts Manager page.
2. Paste the RSS feed URL into the field.
3. Click Next to preview your feed details. Then click Next again.
4. To verify that you own the podcast content you’re adding, Google will send a verification code to the email address associated with the RSS feed.
5. Click Send Verification Code.
6. Once you receive the code, follow the instructions to enter the verification code and Submit.
7. The approval process can take up to 10 business days.
1. Visit the Amazon Music podcast submission page and select Add or Claim Your Podcast.
2. Sign in with your Amazon credentials. (If you don’t have an account, you can create one here.)
3. Paste the RSS feed URL into the Add Your Podcast prompt, and click Submit.
4. Amazon should populate your show artwork and will ask if the podcast is yours.
5. Check the box to agree to Amazon terms of service and select Confirm Email.
6. An email containing a confirmation code will be sent to the email address associated with the RSS feed.
7. Enter the confirmation code into Amazon Music, and Submit.
8. The show should be listed within 24 hours.
1. Visit the Stitcher for Podcasts page.
2. Click Join Us Today.
3. Paste the RSS feed URL into the field and select Next.
4. Stitcher will verify ownership by sending an email to the email address associated with the RSS feed.
5. Once verified, the show should be listed within a few hours.